Veteran in need of representation. During a 2-year separation, a Veteran was unable to access his marital home, or the personal property located within the home. Veteran recently obtained a divorce and was awarded the marital home and his personal property as a result. Prior to vacating the marital home, the Veteran’s former spouse vandalized the home and destroyed the Veteran’s personal property. Veteran is seeking recovery for the damage done to his property.

Case Interest Form

Are you interested in this case? If so, please fill out the form below.

Sign up for our newsletter

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.